These are my links for May 8th through May 9th as bookmarked on delicious.com:
- The psychology of menus | Life and style | The Guardian
"Restaurant menu psychology: tricks to make us order more"
- Google Reader Alternatives – randomfoo.hackpad.com
Hosted and self-hosted Google Reader alternatives
- Coilhouse » Blog Archive » On Misogyny in Industrial Music
"Once industrial music had fully transitioned from avant-garde venues into nightclubs, the stench of Axe body spray began to dominate the subculture as a certain douchey, bro-tastic vibe emerged."
- Chineasy – Where characters are revealed
A visual-based learning system which teaches chinese characters
- New Defaults In Web Design — How Much Has The Web Really Changed? | Smashing Magazine
- Spanish Lottery Winners in Sodeto: Newsmakers: GQ
"The lucky village of Sodeto, in the kingdom of Aragon." Sounds like a fairy tale.
- Fierce Creatures: Savages interview | Dazed Digital
“You know this idea of the music industry having a crisis?”
Beth demands with blazing eyes. “It’s perfect for the moneymakers. They can tell young bands that if they don’t do this interview or photoshoot then they’re not gonna sell records. They made this new generation very polite and fearful.”