These are my links for May 28th through May 31st as bookmarked on delicious.com:
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Checked Into Detox For Narcotic Abuse | TMZ.com
Oh Phil :(
- PSH by Anton Corbijn
PSH stars in Corbijns A Most Wanted Man
- We Talked to Lydia Lunch and She Didn’t Seem to Like Us Very Much | NOISEY
Is she detached? "From what? You? From what? VICE? From what? Williamsfuckingburg?"
- Tedium — Escaping boredom — Medium
Adam Mathes: "I should love Medium, so why am I bored every time I visit?"
- Sass – Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets
- Sass Style Guide | CSS-Tricks
I need to read up on all this 'new' stuff
- Flickr co-founder once again bounces from games to business | PCWorld
These are my links for May 8th through May 9th as bookmarked on delicious.com:
- The psychology of menus | Life and style | The Guardian
"Restaurant menu psychology: tricks to make us order more"
- Google Reader Alternatives – randomfoo.hackpad.com
Hosted and self-hosted Google Reader alternatives
- Coilhouse » Blog Archive » On Misogyny in Industrial Music
"Once industrial music had fully transitioned from avant-garde venues into nightclubs, the stench of Axe body spray began to dominate the subculture as a certain douchey, bro-tastic vibe emerged."
- Chineasy – Where characters are revealed
A visual-based learning system which teaches chinese characters
- New Defaults In Web Design — How Much Has The Web Really Changed? | Smashing Magazine
- Spanish Lottery Winners in Sodeto: Newsmakers: GQ
"The lucky village of Sodeto, in the kingdom of Aragon." Sounds like a fairy tale.
- Fierce Creatures: Savages interview | Dazed Digital
“You know this idea of the music industry having a crisis?”
Beth demands with blazing eyes. “It’s perfect for the moneymakers. They can tell young bands that if they don’t do this interview or photoshoot then they’re not gonna sell records. They made this new generation very polite and fearful.”
These are my links for May 3rd through May 5th as bookmarked on delicious.com:
- “Second cousin once removed”
Nifty infographic explains family relations
- Henry Hargreaves’s Photos of What Famous Musicians Eat Backstage | VICE United States
"I decided to focus on the quirkiest requests and shoot them in a Flemish Baroque still-life style"
- Instagram filters abandoned by photographers who opt for purity | News.com.au
"The National Collegiate Athletic Association recently banned college sports coaches from sending filtered photographs of their campus to prospective students because of the concern it could paint a false picture of the facilities."
- Maggie by Andrew O’Hagan | The New York Review of Books
"Thatcher stopped the milk."
- Sequential Stark: Wired Reviews Iron Man 3 — In Comic Book Format | Underwire | Wired.com
- Keep Music Evil?: Cathal Coughlan Interviewed – The Quietus
- Reductress – Women’s News. Feminized.
Onion-style spoof of women's magazines.