These are my links for May 3rd through May 5th as bookmarked on delicious.com:
- “Second cousin once removed”
Nifty infographic explains family relations
- Henry Hargreaves’s Photos of What Famous Musicians Eat Backstage | VICE United States
"I decided to focus on the quirkiest requests and shoot them in a Flemish Baroque still-life style"
- Instagram filters abandoned by photographers who opt for purity | News.com.au
"The National Collegiate Athletic Association recently banned college sports coaches from sending filtered photographs of their campus to prospective students because of the concern it could paint a false picture of the facilities."
- Maggie by Andrew O’Hagan | The New York Review of Books
"Thatcher stopped the milk."
- Sequential Stark: Wired Reviews Iron Man 3 — In Comic Book Format | Underwire | Wired.com
- Keep Music Evil?: Cathal Coughlan Interviewed – The Quietus
- Reductress – Women’s News. Feminized.
Onion-style spoof of women's magazines.
These are my links for May 2nd from 07:21 to 17:18 as bookmarked on delicious.com:
- Every Noise at Once
An algorithmically-generated non-analytical map of the musical genre-space.
- Why Do You Need WordPress Caching Plugins? Overview, Tips and Best Resources | InstantShift
- Vintage Safety – 50 Watts
Fifty years of workplace safety posters courtesy of Geheugenvannederland.nl (Memory of the Netherlands)
"For the longest time I have had the theory that for every FPP there is a somewhat relevant Mitchell & Webb sketch."
- Alright Japan, now you’re just toying with us…. | Archie McPhee’s Endless Geyser of AWESOME!
Neko-sushi: Cats dressed up like sushi
- Mystery of 200-year-old British soldier found in the dunes of Holland
"In August 1799, Britain and Russia launched an invasion of northern Holland in an effort to topple the Batavian Republic and restore the House of Orange."
- Turkish Pizza in Amsterdam | Uborka
Mike eats lahmacun in Amsterdam
These are my links for April 30th through May 1st as bookmarked on delicious.com:
- Jesus Christ, Silicon Valley | What Your Profile Picture Says About You
- Sneakpeek Reuters News
Reuters previews new reuters.com
- BBC News – ‘Dutch roundabouts’ could be seen in London next year
- Hummus Is Conquering America – WSJ.com
It made me laugh.
- Savages – Silence Yourself
Savages stream their debut album from their website
- $82,000 Later, Financial Peace & Freedom
Matt McGee of atu2.com on being in debt, partly through following tours. Wow.
Wo Shoegaze. From the album Simon Says No! (2010).
Look at these young Russians doing the 30 year old classic Virgin Prunes track ‘Come to Daddy’.